Data We Collect
When you visit Taste the World Cookbook, we may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Technical data including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system, and platform.
How We Collect Your Data
You directly provide Taste the World Cookbook with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback.
How We Use Your Data We use the data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send periodic emails about offers, promotions, and other information we think you might find interesting.
Data Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right to:
- Access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.